Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Breaking up...

T:
hey, Robert.

Fortunately, we sorted it out today. It was so frustrating last night and we almost break up. I tried my best to explain how I feel and think, but he still refused to forgive me and he needs think about it. So I was so grievously last night. However, this early morning he came down to my house unexpectedly and he apologized for being so angry with me.

Anyway, we still need to rebuild our relationship as he said it has been so fragile. A part of reason was I always say a break up easily and he is so hurting and stressed. Now I understand I shouldn’t say a break up all the time when I feel frustrating. Otherwise, the feelings are soooo bad…

Thanks for your kind advice and it has been very useful for my decision on this crisis.


R:
I am glad. Actually, I thought about this quite a bit. What you have been doing to X is similar to what Belle did to me. It is one of the reasons I am now convinced she never loved me.

No comments: